Friday, March 20, 2009

WE HAVE REPS FOR THE CLASS OF 2010!!!

Okay, first off I am super excited to get the seniors rolling this year. I am almost done redoing (part of) the studio and am so happy with how the new background is turning out. It is pretty big and the faux with the hardwood is going to be AWESOME!!! Can't wait...anywho, I think that I am pretty much done with lining up my reps and most of them have their initial setting scheduled so I am going to announce who these upcoming seniors are!!!!!

Jackson High School
Katie Delay
Tyler Gillum
Tiffany Harper
Amy Ross
Yvonne Tipton
Wellston High School
Brandi Ray
Lynn Rife
Southeastern High School
Kristin Turner
Vinton County High School
Codea Creech

If you are a senior and are interested in our business, let us know! My reps and I have a deal for ya!

No comments: