Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beautiful Bride -To-Be... Bethany

So...My beautiful best friend, Beth is getting married next month. She is the kind of best friend that everyone wishes for. Our friendship goes way back to high school, and even as my life changed with marriage and children, she stayed right there, by my side. She hasn't gave birth to any children...yet, but has always attended all of my girls birthday parties and even stepped up to the position as co-leader of our girl scout troop. Beth is the type of person that wouldn't turn her back on you, and would do anything to help someone. That is why my very best friend, Beth, deserves the best wedding! She has long awaited this day and my hope is that it will be perfect, for the perfect best friend! I love ya, Beth! I am so excited!!!! :o)

No comments: