Monday, April 11, 2011

Mees/Cunningham Wedding {March 26, 2011}

Adrian and Amanda had a stunningly beautiful wedding on a pretty spring day! I was so excited to be a part of this wedding, because Adrian is my cousin. I have to say, Amanda's taste was simply classic and everything was gorgeous! Thanks for having me be a part of your wedding, Adrian and Amanda! It was wonderful! Here is your long awaited sneak peek {sorry that it is really long...I had a hard time doing a short peek with these lovely pictures!!}...

2 comments:

aleah netter said...

Beautiful pica aeron you do wonderful work!!

A & Amanda look so handsome & beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Aeron these are absolutely perfect, I could not have asked for anything better! Thank you so much for making our special day even more magical!

Amanda Cunningham